职位名称：Senior Sourcing Engineer, Metal[MII01104]
This position is for Asia Purchasing Office, a division of Magna International.
As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - Magna International is committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees.
- Sourcing Engineer is part of the Purchasing Department. The Prime role is developing and implementing the most beneficial type of sourcing agreements for the specific commodities required by Magna, and to assist Magna different Group and Divisions to define commodity strategy, source parts in Asia, reduce cost and ensure shipment.
- Communicate with different Group & Division to define commodity strategy of Metal Parts, such as stamping, spring, Machining, Tube & Rod ……
- Develop qualified and competitive Asia suppliers to support NA & EU divisions to source parts in Asia to help them control cost.
- Follow up RFQs status and negotiate with supplier to get a best price.
- Work with SQE to track award business status to ensure launch successful in time
- Develops strategy to achieve year over year saving target for related commodities, total cost management concepts required
- Leads related supplier management, participates in major supplier open issue review
- Coordinates with team member and other departments and plants requirements
Knowledge and Education
- Knowledge of RFQ process and basic understanding with supplier quality tools (e.g. APQP, FMEA, TS 16949 etc.)
- College or above with Engineering major Degree.
- MBA will be priority
- At least 5 years in a purchasing role. Working in and preferable leading multi-functional project teams. Familiarity with industrial processes and an automotive background are preferred.
Skills and Competencies
- Very good verbal and written communication skill
- Efficient PC computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Good communication skill